Solutions Cop21 : showcase climate solutions and increase target audience
In preparation for COP21, the United Nations Climate conference to be held in Paris in December 2015, the objective of “Solutions COP21” is to reach out to a wide target audience by presenting the many products, services, processes and innovations, existing or under development throughout the world, that address climate change and its impact,.
“Solutions COP21” is an agenda to showcase climate initiatives, solutions and innovations and brings together a wide range of actors (networks, businesses, institutions, territorial collectivities, educational organisms, or research and innovation centers…). This initiative is led by Comité 21, in collaboration with Club France Développement Durable (a group of over 80 French member networks) and in connection with high-level State authorities.
This eco-responsible program is developed by Alliantis, in charge of general coordination and strategic aspects and by Le Public Système, driving communication support and actions, in addition to event strategy.
Solutions COP21 consists of several elements to be rolled out in 2015, building up to COP21:
- A Hub: a climate solutions web platform in French and English, addressing all target audiences and players concerned by climate issues
- Conferences/debates: building awareness around climate solutions, stimulating exchange and creating synergy between players
- Regional visits: to discover innovations and best practices
- A pavilion at Le Bourget from 30 November to 12 December 2015, throughout the entire COP21 event, adjacent to the official conference.
- A major free exhibition at the Grand Palais in Paris from 4 to 10 December 2015 organized during COP21: over 4000 m² of exhibition space and 60 conferences to showcase climate solutions and innovations, addressing a wide audience.
Solutions COP21 Steering Committee:
- Gilles Berhault, Chairman of Solutions COP21 Programming Committee, Chairman of Comité 21 and Chairman of Club France Développement Durable Steering Committee
- Sylvianne Villaudière, Solutions COP21 General Coordinator, Founder and Director of Alliantis
- Benoit Désveaux, Solutions COP21 Commissioner General, Managing Director of Hopscotch Group
A program developed by: